Week 8 Comments and Feedback

photo credits
Over the course of the semester, I have been really thankful for the feedback that I have heard from other students! I love to hear what others think I am doing well and what I can improve on because it helps me get out of the tunnel vision that one can get with their own writing and work. I think that comments with suggestions have been most useful for me because I like to see where my story could go. 

As far as my comments to others, I think I have been leaving good ones. The WWW format has been helpful for me to remember all that I need to leave in a comment to be useful for the student. Reading other's stories has also been good inspiration for my own stories by seeing other's writing techniques and styles. 

Despite this being an online, I think that there is still a great opportunity for students in this course to get to know one another. It is fun to read fellow classmates' projects over the course of a few weeks and see how they are growing it and evolving their stories. I also like to read their introduction so I can get to know them a little bit better. 

Looking forward, I want to comment on the same projects week after week so that I can see how students are handling challenges that I might have in my own work as well as learn more about my fellow classmates. I am happy with my blog though and will not be changing the layout of it. 

For the image, I chose this image because I think it is important to understand how feedback from others can help us grow our stories and writing exponentially. It is a great way to see where you can go with the suggestions from others. 



Comments