Famous Last Words: Stay Calm?!

photo credits

It's that time in the semester where everything hits you at once. Midterms, projects, quizzes, essays and all of the above! I've said it before, but I really mean it this time. The last week and this week have been insanely crazy. As far as this class goes, last week I was able to hit the progress goal that I had set for myself, but I am really not sure if it will happen this week. 

My group for advertising capstone is about to conduct six focus groups over the next two weeks and I have to make a trip to visit the client in Tulsa on Thursday! While driving to Tulsa won't be the most fun thing ever, I have a new audio book that I am looking forward to listening to and I am going to see Faces Places after the client meeting (nominated for best documentary at the Academy Awards) which I have really been wanting to see, but is no where around here!

Looking at my calendar, I am thinking I might need to take a week off from this class. Since I've been doing all the extra credit so far, I think I can do this and still meet my personal goals for this course. I'll need to look more into that today. I never imagined I would be saying that, but boy has it been a crazy past two weeks.

Outside of classes, I've been busy with work and haven't gotten to hang out with my friends or boyfriend as much as I would like to. My boyfriend has an art exhibit in less than two weeks, so he has been very busy too. Both of us are ready for spring break so we can spend some more time together.

Despite all the stuff going on, I just have to power through and know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.




Comments

  1. Blake, I completely agree! This time of the year is crazy for everyone, but I often forget that I'm not alone! It seems like after we finish one thing, we have three more things piled up waiting for us. I hope that you get to take time out to enjoy your boyfriends art exhibit! It's important to give yourself some well deserved R & R every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment