Famous Last Words: Almost There!

photo credits

Less than 50 days till graduation! I repeat, LESS THAN 50 DAYS TILL GRADUATION! I bought my cap and gown yesterday, so I guess that makes it all real. I have never been this nervous and excited at the same exact time. I have never been this happy yet this sad before. Being a senior is just weird! This is what I've been waiting for, but the unknown as to what comes after graduation is so darn scary. One thing that I do find comforting is that most of my friends are in the same boat and are trying to work out their after graduation plans as well. I known it will all work out in the end, but I just want to know now what I will be doing in six months or so.

As far as my classes are going, I have been spending so so so much time working on my capstone project. It is all hands on deck at this point in my group and we are meeting nearly every night to get everything done on time. Advertising is so stressful and at any given point you could change your entire project or find out some random piece of information that shifts the whole campaign. This is so wacky to me! My other classes are going okay and I am actually about to wrap up this course, which is hard to believe.

Outside of school I have been trying to spend as much time as possible with the friends I have made here at OU. It will be hard to not be living in the same town as them once May rolls around, so I want to cherish these last 46 days (yes I have been counting...) that we have together all under the same roof.

Comments