Week 8 Progress

photo credits
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for this course as well as my time as a student. I've worked hard in this course and during my time at OU and it will be nice to see all that hard work pay off on May 12, which is graduation! 

As far as this class goes, I don't have any particular routine. I just try to get as much work done as possible when I have free time between classes or when I wake up early in the mornings and want to work on something while I eat my breakfast. My favorite assignments to do are the Famous Last Words posts and the Wikipedia trails. It is fun to reflect back on my week and also learn something new with the Wiki assignments. I really like all of the extra credit options and I am glad I have been utilizing them. 

Looking forward, I want to wrap my work up in this course by March 14th, as that is when my spring break will start and I want to save time for my other courses, which are starting to get crazy at the moment. I think this is possible as I am only 32 points away from earning an A, so if I work hard this is doable. 



Comments